Instant asset write-off
This is information is from ATO website
You can use the instant asset write-off to claim an immediate deduction when you purchase new or second-hand assets for your business, such as:
- tools and equipment
- computers, laptops and tablets
- office furniture
- motor vehicles.
On 12 March 2020, the government announced plans to:
- increase the instant asset write-off threshold to $150,000 (up from $30,000)
- expand eligibility to businesses with an aggregated annual turnover of less than $500 million (up from $50 million).
This proposal applies from 12 March 2020 until 30 June 2020, for new or second-hand assets first used, or installed ready for use in this timeframe.
The proposed changes do not take effect until new laws are passed. We will keep this page updated.
So what are you waiting for? Its a great time for that office fitout you have been putting off.
The Air XL Armchair by Siesta
The Air XL Armchair by Siesta is no ordinary plastic chair. It’s extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded polypropylene, the legs reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. Siesta’s Air XL Armchair is built to last in busy commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
Matching chair to the Air Chair & Air Barstool
- Stackable up to 4 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 570W x 600D x 815H x 450 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 680H
- Unit Weight: 3.8kg, SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, White, Red, Orange, Green, Taupe, Mango
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Air Chair, Air Barstool
- Made in Europe
Find it here