Here at Pimp My Office, our delivery service operates during business hours Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Our aim is to have your order delivered to you within 10 working days, subject to stock availability and back orders. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply goods you have ordered, or considerable delays may occur, we will inform you via email or phone as soon as possible.
- In an instance where we provide you with a date and time of delivery, please note that this information is an estimate only and we are not liable for any unforeseeable delays. Our standard shipping does not include updates on delivery times.
- We aim to have all items in an order delivered together, however for large or multiple orders, or for orders where stock is situated in different warehouses, multiple deliveries may occur.
- We deliver your items to the ground floor of the specific address only. Most of our drivers are happy to assist with moving items to another floor if a suitable lift is available, however this is not guaranteed.
- We do not deliver to PO Box or Parcel Locker addresses.
- Delivery costs: to calculate your delivery costs, add your selected items to the shopping cart and type your postcode into the shipping calculator. Delivery costs are based on the number of items, weight and delivery postcode.
- If a delivery attempt has been made and is not accepted, an additional cost will incur to re-attempt delivery. We are unable to re-direct a delivery.
- If your order is delivered on a pallet or crate, you are responsible for its disposal.
- Change of mind delivery will incur an extra delivery fee
You are required to notify us of any delivery damages, faults or missing items within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise, you shall be deemed to have accepted products to be in good condition.
Pimp My Office is a reseller and wholesaler. All warranty claims are processed on behalf of our customers. Our commercial agreements with our suppliers ensure our customers receive warranties as per the Australian consumer laws. Our product warranties range from 1-10 years depending on the products. You are entitled to a replacement or refund if the product has a major failure. If the product is repairable, you will be entitled for free of charge repairs and services. Please contact us as soon as reasonably possible to submit a warranty claim. You may be required to send us images of the damage to aid in our assessments. For claims related to any seating we require a photo of the label under the chair. We will then carry out the warranty process with the supplier to finalise your warranty claim. Please notify us at your earliest for a warranty claim and do not return an item before submitting a warranty claim, as you may be responsible for any associated expenses.
Please note that warranties on any item do not cover loss or damage to any associated products which have been used in conjunction with it. Warranty claims will be dismissed if the item has been found to be faulty due to abnormal use, failure to take reasonable care, or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
Returns & Refunds
No returns or refunds are accepted for customised and installed items.
A full refund will be given where you have paid for an order in full and do not wish to proceed- ONLY if the order has not yet begun the delivery process.
You must contact us within 7 days of delivery to submit a return or refund, and all items must be returned unused, in original packaging.
At the time of delivery, please inspect the items to confirm all are accounted for. It is important you note to the packaging as well as any damage to any item/s. If you believe damage to an item is severe, please refuse the delivery of that specific product and contact us as soon as reasonably possible. There is no need to refuse any other items within the same delivery.
You may be required to send us images of the damaged or faulty parts for further assessment. We will give you the option to arrange a replacement for part/whole of the item or provide you with a refund. The cost of a refund is made back to the payment option you chose with your original order. Please do not attempt to return the items before contacting us, as you may be responsible for any associated expenses. If an item is damaged in transit the parts or whole will be replaced the rubbish removal of the damaged parts will be the responsibility of the customer or shipping company.
Please note that if you have checked and signed for the goods upon delivery you will not be able to claim for damages afterwards.
We will not refund or replace a product that you have bought and received where, in our reasonable opinion, the product has: become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear; misuse; failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or recommended weight rating; using it in an abnormal way; or failure to take reasonable care. Delivery fee will not be refunded for items wrongly ordered or change of mind.
For any further details, please visit our Terms of Service page. Thank you for reading our Customer Service Policy. We hope Pimp My Office will be your office furniture company of choice.
There might be a fee on site inductions depending on the time it takes check with us first. If our driver gets turned away because the cost will be on you no refund will be given for the items.